Help please.

Hello, I need some help with the data editor on FM2010, I can open the editor, but I can't start my own database, i've looked around for some help, but nothing is helping.

Below is a screenshot of what I can click, but nothing actually works when its is clicked (except "Online Help" and "Quit Game"......which is pretty much useless for editing games.

2wmmnw5.jpg

Hopefully someone can help

Thanks.

When you start a new game your taken to the choose database screen. look for a button marked change which you'll find just below and to the right of the discription of the database. If you tick this then you'll be taken to another screen where you can select the files you've created.

So you need help accessing the editor is that right? If so look at this thread and you'll get information about the editor at the 8th post in this thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=177053

You should also make sure you've installed the latest patch and that your graphics card drivers,Directx and java are fully updated.

Im a little confused as to your question but will try my best. Where you are looking in the picture above, there is no option to load a database listed because you do not load a database that way. You load a database when you choose start a new game from the start up screen.

If you want to create your own database, you have to use the editor to create one, not within the game itself. Im not sure if I answered your question and if not, Im sorry. Im just a little confused to what you actually want to do

Archived