Should I get it?

Should I get FM2010?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get FM2010?

• Yes
    • No

If you

a) don't mind wasting most of Christmas Day waiting for the damn thing to load, only for it to NEVER load, and in its so doing..

b) curse like Peter Reid on crack

c) don't care that good money you spent has gone down the drain and that you will NOT get the chance to play it this Christmas

then please, be my guest and waste your precious recession pounds.

As for me, I'm calling up Amazon first thing tomorrow demanding my money back and warning everybody I know not to buy this or future Football Manager games until Sports Interactive and SEGA get rid of that ruddy annoying STEAM thing.

Thanks for ruining my Christmas, assnuts!

If you

a) don't mind wasting most of Christmas Day waiting for the damn thing to load, only for it to NEVER load, and in its so doing..

c) don't care that good money you spent has gone down the drain and that you will NOT get the chance to play it this Christmas

As for me, I'm calling up Amazon first thing tomorrow demanding my money back and warning everybody I know not to buy this or future Football Manager games until Sports Interactive and SEGA get rid of that ruddy annoying STEAM thing.

Well that was pointless posting that, not mentioning any real problems at all.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

If you

I'm afraid that if this is what you've experienced, then you're part of a minority. It is certainly not the game maker's fault. You have the choice as to whether you use Steam or not. And I'm sure SI and SEGA will not be encouraged to 'get rid of that ruddy annoying STEAM thing' if you address them as assnuts. I understand that people should be happy at Christmas, so if you've had an unenjoyable day then I have the utmost sympathy for you.

Back on topic, I'd recommend this game 100%.

Appreciate the comments, but sorry my blood has boiled so much it's now vapor.

Tried both Steam and non-Steam and no good - about as useful as a wet fart in a volcano.

Will not ever buy again.

Thanks for taking a dump on my Christmas SI and SEGA.

I'm sure they're very grateful.

Whoops, sorry. I guess I let that one slip. I meant, **** you.

I hope you understand.

Anyone would think FM was what Christmas is about with a comment like that and saying it ruined your Christmas (which with all due respect, makes you look a bit pathetic really). To say you won't buy it again and you'll warn everyone else not to until they get rid of Steam is bordering on comical, purely because you know full well you don't have to use Steam (and then you say you'll never buy again regardless). I chose not to use Steam and it works fine. Was nothing stopping you not using Steam in the first place. You haven't helped yourself with comments such as calling them 'assnuts' either. You're in a minority if it doesn't work for you using Steam or any other way, but no need to make some of the comments you have.

Well it's up to you really. You're best to try the demo and see what you think yourself.

It's good. Don't listen to the multitudes saying it's bugged to hell. It's not. The match engine has been good since 2010 was released, but there were bugs with league structures. They seem to have pinned many of them down and the match engine has improved. There may well be small problems. Wwfan noted a small issue with straight down the middle one on ones, but it's simple enough to get around that.

Much of the fuss over bugs is merely the disgruntled posters not understanding what they are doing wrong. If you're unwilling to change things, or you change things too much then you'll hit snags.

Try it yourself though.

If you

If you don't like Steam, just don't use it - install the non-Steam version. You're ranting about something that is OPTIONAL.

Ruining Christmas? Sounds to me like you were determined to ruin your own Christmas.

Appreciate the comments, but sorry my blood has boiled so much it's now vapor.

Tried both Steam and non-Steam and no good - about as useful as a wet fart in a volcano.

Will not ever buy again.

Explain? Are you saying you are unable to install the non-Steam version of the game because you are about as much use as a wet fart in a volcano?

Maybe ask one of your parents to install it for you, or a friend of the family that knows how to use a computer?

Archived