Windows 7

Just wondered if someone could help I have just put windows 7 on my computer and started a new game and on the league selection page I have selected the same amount of leagues as I would usualy and it says my computer performance is worse than when I had wimdows vista just wondered if anyone could explain this to me? Cheers.

Windows 7 runs a hell of a lot faster than Vista did.

I have been using Windows 7 x64 since FM first come out, and though my star rating was terrible as well.

But as I have read, don't take any notice of the star ratings, they are junk. :thup: If your running Windows 7 then you should have smooth FM gameplay.

I really can't understand why SI didn't remove the start settings in one of the patches. All they do is confuse the less technically aware users because they don't make a lick of sense.

I.e. I just upgraded my graphics card from an X1950 (which had 5* graphics rating but couldn't play the ME on full quality), to an HD4670 (which can play the ME on full quality) - it has 2.5 stars!

The first time i started a new game on Windows 7 i had a five star rating and then a couple days later I started another game with the same number of players and got a rating of half a star.

Now it's reverted back to 5 stars. lol

3ghz core2duo

4Gb RAM

Nvidia 9800GT

Archived