watching Full match vs extended\highlights

So is there a big difference in scoreline, fouls, shots on goal, etc when watching a game in full match compared with extended\highlights? I ask this because I watched a few games on full and the scoreline ended either 0-0 or 1-0 and not a lot of chances were created and sometimes even 0 clear chances created. But when I switch to extended, scorelines are usually 2-0 , 3-0, 4-1, 2-1, with like 2+ clear cut chances. Many more goals indeed.

It doesn't matter how you view it, the complete first half of the match is calculated after you set your pre-match team talk and press continue. The same goes for the second half. The outcome changes only if you change tactics.

That's correct. There is no difference - it's the same match engine; you are just viewing it in a different way. However, if you watch on full you will observe your players in real time and get a better idea of their weaknesses, thus having more opportunity to fine-tune your on-pitch tactics.

That's correct. There is no difference - it's the same match engine; you are just viewing it in a different way. However, if you watch on full you will observe your players in real time and get a better idea of their weaknesses, thus having more opportunity to fine-tune your on-pitch tactics.

Then I feel extended is the best way to watch a match. Its not time consuming and you can also see some of your mistakes.

Archived