Seeking Advice.

In the next few days, possibly tomorrow I am hoping to buy a Laptop (not interested in a desktop). I will be using it for work and of course FM 2010. I know some of you are thinking "why start another thread." I have honestly read people's opinions on various and alot of them vary. Some say you need an expensive laptop and others have said FM10 particularly 3D quality will work on a lower spec. I am considering splashing out £700 max but if I can avoid this I would be happy. Can someone please advise me on what spec would work on fm without any problems. I am more concerned with 3D working well.

I have looked at the FM10 spec but that is geared more towards desktop computers (especially the info on graphics card) However, I am really keen on buying a laptop and just want some sound advise, preferably from those that have laptops as no doubt you'll know what works best with FM.

Believe it or not I have not played FM, since the 2006 version. Unfortunately the other other versions have been too powerful for my PC. Now I want to treat myself but don't want pay other the top when it's not necessary. Below are a couple of laptops I have looked at so far. Are they anothers you guys recomend.

Thanks for all those that have given their opinion's in the other threads. It is greatly appreciated.

Operating system Genuine Windows ® 7 Home Premium

Processor Type Intel Core 2 Duo processor P7450

Processor speed (2.13Ghz, 1066Mhz, 3MB Cache)

Memory Size 4GB MB

Memory Type DDR3

Hard Drive Capacity 500 GB

Graphics Card Type Nvidia GeForce GT 230M

Graphics Memory 1GB dedicated MB

Price £700

PC World

Windows 7 Voucher in box

Processor ◦Intel Core 2 Duo T5870

Memory◦4GB DDR2 RAM

Hard Drive◦250GB SATA 5400rpm

Display◦15.6" TFT