asking for first team football but given chance plays as complacent..

so yeh.. again inbred syndrome regens.. who begs for first team football.. and maybe rightfully so.. even tho my old player is still better..

but what the heck.. lets give him few games.. and then 80% of the given games he plays as complacent.. freakin annoying.. i have mexes, legendary defender.. guy who won defender of the year like 5 times.. who plays just brilliant..

and i have this regen..whos supposed to be even better than mexes.. but all he does is whine and do ****..

there seriously should be some kick in the face interaction..

Indeed - that's what you're supposed to do in the privacy of the bootroom.

In other words give 'em a rollicking in the team talks.

Exactly. If they are playing Complacent then you are not handling them properly, especially if they are not playing regularly.

there seriously should be some kick in the face interaction..

Agree, so badly, I signed a regen because he looked sweet at only 20, in his second game he scores the our 4th to lead 4-3, then we concede and draw the game around the 80th. I tell the team I'm disappointed because we were leading 2-0 at one stage, he goes on an epic rant about how I should be talking to players, so I drop him down to reserves, and he starts missing games and training, this guy is a useless tool :mad:

His hidden attributes aren't even bad

Archived