touchline ban

just got a touchline ban. and my stupid assistant started subbing my best players off half way through the match and brought on players that were not match fit and cost me the game. come on do assistants really do this in real life. take off 2 of your best players when there playing well. there is definetly something not right with this. and he is a decent assistant. bug?

too many bugs in this game, its less about the management more about the bugs..how dissapointing.

its not a bug, its your assistant thinking it is a good idea. i get the impression that these werent exactly reserves who were brought on in their place etc. and if you get a touchline ban it is tough luck you. i like to speak out but i know to hold my tongue after i get a fine because that point is when you will get a ban for speaking out again

Why were these players that were not match fit in your starting squad? Despite a touchline ban I believe you still get to pick the team do you not?

Sounds like you can just as much blame yourself for, a, getting banned in the first place (sometimes it is just not worth complaining) and, b, picking unfit players for the match squad.

I'll admit that sometimes AssMan decisions seem a little odd, and I ignore many of his ideas. Or maybe he's just not as great as you think he is. What is his tactical stat?

There's no bug here.

im leicester city, and my squad is small with limited quality and im fighting for promotion current 3rd. and due to injuries some unfit players had to come into the picture and the assistant decided to use them instead of the more able one on the bench.

comon who takes off there 2 most expensive and infulential players just after half time at 0-0 against a team whos 2nd?...maybe not a bug but defo BAD AI. yeh maybe i shoudnt of got the touchline ban but which sane assistant would bring on unfit and bad players on for good players.

this game is littered with bugs, the whole media part of the game is not developed enough and needs more work.

oh and BTW his tactical stat is 15.

15 should be fine, but are you sure that is his tactical knowledge stat not his tactical training stat? It seems a little high for someone outside the Premier League.

How did you manage to get banned? I can't even remember exactly how you about getting a touchline ban it's been so long so I bothered to even touch any part of the media package.

15 should be fine, but are you sure that is his tactical knowledge stat not his tactical training stat? It seems a little high for someone outside the Premier League.

How did you manage to get banned? I can't even remember exactly how you about getting a touchline ban it's been so long so I bothered to even touch any part of the media package.

basically i should of had a penalty, i read the match feedback and checked everything and by the looks of it i should of had a penalty. in the media i chose the second option which was the safer of the two. and i got banned because of it....yeh his tactical knowledge. yeh i terminated the original assistant at the start of the season and hired the best assistant i could get my hands on.

i hate the media package it makes plaers unhappy far to often...please can someone answer these questions for me?

- should i unveil new signings?

- should i attent pre match press confrences?

- should i attend post match press conferences?

because i always try and chose the option which will keep my team happy but theres always someone (usualy a key player) who doesnt like what i say..and then i think "why bother".

if i sign a player i think is for the future and in the unveiling i state hes for the future he will get unhappy. its not like im going to throw in a 18 year old into the first team whem fighting for promotion.

Archived