when everything just seems to go right

Last game of season 3 (my second actualy playing season as i holidayed the first) we beat Aston Villa in the CL final on penalties. This allowed us to be first seeds the next season and attract better players, so i spent my entire transfer budget on new players, next season morale is high and everything just seems to click. This was on a Modified database

Has anyone else ever had a moment when they feel like everything their club touches just turns to gold?

Last game of season 3 (my second actualy playing season as i holidayed the first) we beat Aston Villa in the CL final on penalties. This allowed us to be first seeds the next season and attract better players, so i spent my entire transfer budget on new players, next season morale is high and everything just seems to click. This was on a Modified database

Has anyone else ever had a moment when they feel like everything their club touches just turns to gold?

yeah I had this in the 2nd season I played in my current save. (actually the 3rd season as it's for one of the challenges). I couldn't lose a game everything just seemed to be right with the team. All my strikers were scoring and only lost one game all year. The loss was the last game of the year and we already had the title in the bag.

yeah I had this in the 2nd season I played in my current save. (actually the 3rd season as it's for one of the challenges). I couldn't lose a game everything just seemed to be right with the team. All my strikers were scoring and only lost one game all year. The loss was the last game of the year and we already had the title in the bag.

I knew that feeling was true when my Middlesbrough team (lost 1 game to Chelsea all of last season) won the PL, CL, FA and League Cup in my third season.

Our second season was summed up when we were 3-0 down away at Burnley with 20 minutes to go and won 4-3, with 2 goals in injury time. Just proved to me how great everything was:D

I didn't necessarily have this feeling in terms of results (though it went hand in hand) but when managing a Blue Square South side I kept getting the greatest regens. I basically went from BSS to the 1st division just nurturing my youth and bringing them through to the first. Hardly any need for signings. It's a nice feeling too.

Archived