FM bash

I purchased, i look into it, and? I decided is a bashable object. It is actually ridiculous for what Si asking money. I duno how it was before 10.2 anyway, 10.2 version is terrible. This miss from 5 meters which hapend evry game, what is that? That is how Si cover for bad engine? Lol. This game is unplayable so do something.

You'll get nowhere asking for your money back, as plenty of people (including me) are playing the game and enjoying it. You've given it how long, before deciding its unplayable? Sure, the ME isnt perfect, but strikers dont miss from 5 meters every game.

If you're going to make a post about your dislike of FM then it is preferred that you post some constructive feedback. All you can say is the game is bad. You offer no constructive reasoning as to why and you have failed to take into account the ample discussion there has already been on this issue. Read the forums, it's all been said before and it's all been explained by people in the know.

Enjoy it or don't enjoy it, it is up to you. All we ask is if you are going to grumble about it you add a bit more detail than two lines of bad English.

I purchased, i look into it, and? I decided is a bashable object. It is actually ridiculous for what Si asking money. I duno how it was before 10.2 anyway, 10.2 version is terrible. This miss from 5 meters which hapend evry game, what is that? That is how Si cover for bad engine? Lol. This game is unplayable so do something.

Strange.... I'm playing it as we speak

:confused:

too bad :p

Archived