Ridiculous financial trouble

Here's hoping that someone at SI can help me with this or has anyone else on these forums had the same issue - playing as Newcastle in 2013 and for the last 18 months or so I have been paying out £16 MILLION in tax EVERY MONTH!

I have no idea why this has changed or why it's such a huge amount, I'm having to use FMRTE to keep us afloat with these ridiculous losses (for all you anti-cheaters, I'm only editing the amount on tax taken back onto my balance). Anyway, why has this suddenly started to happen & what can I do to fix the problem??

Last season I paid £20m tax on £160m income. By a quick reckoning, and assuming I'm getting the tax figures right... you'd need to have an income revenue of £1.5bn to be paying tax of £16m a month.

I will admit, my formula here may be way wide of the mark, and someone from SI would need to define it exactly. But, even so £16m in tax a month would be extortionate.

Cheers for the responses everyone, much appreciate it but for some reason it has now resolved itself...as of the beginning of the new season my tax expenditure is back down to £2m a month so I have no idea what has gone on their. Santy, thanks for the calculations but that is definitely nowhere near what my turnover was that year. I'll keep an eye out incase it recurs, and if it does then I will report it

Archived