Player Exchange Troubles

I have been having a lot of trouble with Player Exchanges and was wondering if anyone else came across the same problem?

For example, I would notice Bayern Munich would be extremely interested in one of my players, Jordan Spence of West Ham in this case, and I offered Spence + 5 mil for Breno, which was accepted much to my delight. After some negotiations Breno accepted, but only for Spence to reject the move because the contract Bayern offered was not good enough.

This is very frustrating, I tried many things, including putting Spence on the transfer list, lowering moral, criticizing him, until he declared unfair treatment. In the end he still will not move to Bayern.

Now this has happened many many times. I've noticed that the computers are willing to depart with much better players and no additional fee just to get someone they are interested, but the exchanges never goes through. I had another exchange with Stanislas for Rodwell accepted, but again Stanislas rejects Everton's contract, stating he was not willing to give up his first team status at West Ham, but here he is only a rotation player (his status)?

transfer list the player first to make him unhappy and more likely to accept?

I mentioned I've already tried this. Has anyone else experienced the same thing or is it just me? The odd thing is, if Everton really wanted the player, surely they can afford his more than reasonable wages?

transfer list the player first to make him unhappy and more likely to accept?

He said he has already tried that...

OP - it could be a bug, sounds a bit weird. If you post in the bugs section, they may be able to locate if it is or not.

Archived