Ayone Noticed the Lack of Players Personalities in FM2010?

Anyone noticed this in comparisons to FM09?

Everyone seems to be

Fairly Determined/Determined

Fiarly Ambitious/Ambitious

Spirted

Resolute

Light-hearted

Balance

Professional.

Where has these gone?

Casual

Devoted

Driven

Fairly Loyal

Honest

Iron Willed

Jovial

Low Determination

Low Self-Belief

Loyal

Model Citizen

Professionalism

Perfectionist

Resilient

Slack

Spineless

Sporting/unsporting

Temperamental

Very Loyal

i remember the old days when some players wud skip training at least once a week and move club twice a season. them problems seem to have gone. i havnt had a single player yet miss a training session for me and im in season 4. even the 1 player i have who moans every few months always turns up

I miss the old days of controversy but the truth is apart from the odd nutter like Bellamy it has been removed from the game. I do prefer it when it was like that, but in present culture SI would get torn a new one by a few unable to handle it.

I did once see a hook thrown on FM09 and a player get sent off for it, but it would be nice to have a few nutty features for regens. So there could be some problem players who are ultimately forced out of the game. It's not realistic too much anymore, but lets face it, the truth is behind the scenes at clubs these days there isn't a great deal of fun or entertainment.

I think there should be an option in FM11 to charge at your striker whilst naked and apply a headbutt to him though. That is realistic if certain media outlets are to be believed lol.

I think there should be an option in FM11 to charge at your striker whilst naked and apply a headbutt to him though. That is realistic if certain media outlets are to be believed lol.

Or the option to throw a football boot across the dressing room at your best player :D

Anyone noticed this in comparisons to FM09?

Everyone seems to be

Fairly Determined/Determined

Fiarly Ambitious/Ambitious

Spirted

Resolute

Light-hearted

Balance

Professional.

Where has these gone?

Casual

Devoted

Driven

Fairly Loyal

Honest

Iron Willed

Jovial - van der Meyde

Low Determination

Low Self-Belief

Loyal

Model Citizen - Iliasu Shilla

Professionalism

Perfectionist - Alan Smith

Resilient

Slack

Spineless

Sporting/unsporting

Temperamental

Very Loyal

But you are right. A number of those personality seems to have been taken away.

i remember the old days when some players wud skip training at least once a week and move club twice a season. them problems seem to have gone. i havnt had a single player yet miss a training session for me and im in season 4. even the 1 player i have who moans every few months always turns up

Noor Ali would usually skip training every 3 or 4 weeks when I was managing in Singapore.

And then he'd moan when I fined him for it.

Noor Ali would usually skip training every 3 or 4 weeks when I was managing in Singapore.

And then he'd moan when I fined him for it.

I remember having a player I couldn't have paid for the best part of 6/7 months because he would always skip training around about twice a month for some reason or other but it was a great money saver since he was on well over 50k a week.

Archived