Loan deadline is a joke

So I've got a Sheff Wed go and I was told it was the loan deadline today.

That's fine, I'll make a loan bid for someone at the last minute (straight after seeing the deadline news without clicking continue) and bolster my squad.

I bid for John Fleck for 3 months and it's accepted.

The loan deadline then passes with no sign of him, then next day I'm told the loan has been agreed and it can start on 1st July 2010!

Surely this isn't right? Is this a fault in the game or is it normal?

(I would put in a screenshot but I'm not sure how to do it, I have a print screen key which is shared with the home key but I can't get it to paste into paint when I press it)

I've had it happen before, too. The best thing to do, I suppose, is to insert the reply immediately clause (it's not called this, but I can't think of the name ATM) - so the club gets back to you straight away. I know this wasn't really the problem as they replied straight away, but it may speed things up in the future.

yes this happens very often for me, is frustrating, the best advice i can give is to try and not attempt to get anyone on the final day of a deadline so this doesnt become a problem in the future, but im sure that soon enough SI will get the problem sorted and it will be pushed through alot faster like it does for the transfers

Is anyone else having an issue with buying a stake of a players co ownership?

I had a £6mill offer for 50% of Paloschi's ownership and had it accepted by Parma about 9 days before the deadline.. I didn't get any messages about it and then after the transfer deadline passed I was told the transfer was cancelled? What the hell is that about?

So I've got a Sheff Wed go and I was told it was the loan deadline today.

That's fine, I'll make a loan bid for someone at the last minute (straight after seeing the deadline news without clicking continue) and bolster my squad.

I bid for John Fleck for 3 months and it's accepted.

The loan deadline then passes with no sign of him, then next day I'm told the loan has been agreed and it can start on 1st July 2010!

Surely this isn't right? Is this a fault in the game or is it normal?

(I would put in a screenshot but I'm not sure how to do it, I have a print screen key which is shared with the home key but I can't get it to paste into paint when I press it)

What time of the game day did you make your bid?

What time of the game day did you make your bid?

Like I said, it was straight after seeing the message about it being deadline day. I'm not sure about the exact time.

The funny thing is that when he did join on loan on the 1st July he was then sent back the next day!

I'm now in the 2nd season and got him on a season long loan but what happened before shouldn't have.

Archived