Could be the next David Beckham

N1ck

Okay so I just stole an U18 player from ManCity's academy and he could be the next David Beckham; however it is a bit strange as he plays as a CM or AM and doesnt really have the same stats as him. Here is a screenshot anyway:

nextdavidbeckham.png w1280.png

A magical thing called "Rate my Regen Thread" can be found under the miraculous forum section "Good Player & Team Guide"

Also, you stole him? As in, you kidnapped him? That's illegal! Once they catch you, incarcerate you, and take him back to ManC then you'll have no reason to identify his positional skills! This is short-lived! It won't last! Aaah!

Sine when did Beckham have pace and flair? lol

It was clear he was been sarcastic!

Anyway, far too poor at crossing to ever make a top winger. I wouldn't have bothered 'stealing' him tbh.

Players like him are ten-a-penny.

The code that decides whether a player is touted as a former star doesn't compare all attributes. It only takes a few points such as the player's nationality, his position (GK, Defender, Midfield, Striker) and how tall he is. You can even look at the conditions for these descriptions in the editor, I think when you view a nation.

Archived