Weird Man u Release spree....

Admittedly this save was started on 10.1 but i'm pretty sure this was a bug, it's not even mid season and they have released lots of players, not just useless players aswell, players such as owen, tosic, fabio, gibson and other good prospects have been released in mid november!...

manugonemad.th.jpg

Ahh swear there was a thread where they were on about how Gibson is a monster in the game :p

Yes the fmrte had been used to change Gibson's midfield rating from 20 to 29 so it made him 'play like Superman'.

Spent quite a bit on players (44m) and went in debt maybe and had to release players for the benefit of the club in the long term (salary)?

Doubt this, most of the players they released couldn't have been on that much money, mostly youngsters, and if they wanted to save money they certainly wouldn't have released players like owen and tosic who would both require quite a bit of compensation i would think, and could be sold for a bit of cash....

I can't really take this seriously, considering Mame Diouf for instance isn't even at the club in 10.1, he's out on loan. Can't release a loanee. Have you been touching the FMRTE buttons perhaps?

Archived