What the heck!? 'Fergie Time' in FM!

I was playing against Sunderland at Old Trafford as Manchester United.

The game wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped, but I was still leading 1-0.

90 minutes - The fourth official indicates 2 additional minutes. Okay, fine I should be able to see it out.

I'm viewing key highlights and the game goes until the 97th minute, where a highlight comes up... Sunderland have a free kick on the edge of the area, my keeper, Adler manages to tip it behind for a corner. To the 98th minute now... Sunderland whip in the corner and it bounces off Michael Carrick's head onto the crossbar and it doesn't seem to cross the line, but the ref awards a goal to Sunderland... For a ball that didn't cross the line... In the 98th minute of supposedly 92 minutes!!

I demand an explanation.! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention I was denied a stonewall penalty earlier in the game.

Not fair!

So annoying! Anyone else experience a similar incident of Fergie Time? :)

Any red cards? Injuries? Any real time affecting incidents happen in your game? I can't see why he'd go 6 minutes overtime, I can understand about 2 minutes more being played but that's just unexplainable. What was the comments on the ref after the game? Did it say he was biased or something? I'm not really sure at all

didnt see this thread when creating mine :(

but just had this at Old Trafford, up 2-1 against Man U. Ref indicates 4 mins +... But gives Man U every opportunity to get a point by adding in total 10 mins and 56 secs - managed to keep them away though :D

So Ferguson tactic in the game then ;)

Seriously though your very lucky on that pic your right back hell bent trying to give them an equaliser by being way out of position. Far too forward and should be goalside of the player he left in open space.

Now if man utd player had vision crossfield pass behind your defence he would been through on goal. He must be covert man utd fan ;)

So Ferguson tactic in the game then

Seriously though your very lucky on that pic your right back hell bent trying to give them an equaliser by being way out of position. Far too forward and should be goalside of the player he left in open space.

Now if man utd player had vision crossfield pass behind your defence he would been through on goal. He must be covert man utd fan ;)

Hey, give the german a break :D

They wouldnt scored anyways, thanks to my GK - he would have closed him down at the egde of the box :p

(I know, my goalie is suicidal :D)

Archived