Paying off monthly installments

from your squad screen click transfers, on the transfers screen there are a row of 8 tabs, the first being 'transfer centre', click on the second last one 'clauses' and this takes you to the screen with transfer clauses the ones highlighted with a bullet point can be clicked on and bought out.

Although it's coded into the game, i don't see much happening in the way of buying out clauses. In 5 seasons as Genoa, i think maybe 1 or 2 clauses have had the option to be bought out or sold. Was disappointed because i hoped to sell some clauses for kids i'd sold and get the money quickly after a year or 2.

Ah right thought this was how to do it but it seems none of mine can be bought then nevermind. Thanks

No probs, funnily enough when I was going through the steps to make sure the instructions i posted were correct I found I have a lot of clauses and none of mine can be bought out either, has got me wondering if this feature has been removed in the latest patch.

Should be able to do it all the time really because it benefits both clubs

Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?

Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?

Like I said in the first season I bought a lot of players and didnt have the cash upfront. Now im doing well and have money to spend which I dont really need I would like to pay installments off so I can start making a monthly profit

Archived