FAO MARC VAUGHAN

Hey mark , could you answer the following if you can ?.

Club on the verge of closure ?

I got the following news item .

Ross County are reportedly on the verge of closure.

It is rumoured that unless the club can quciky find an invester it will not survive much longer.

Has anyone else had this ? what happens ?

How do you send your keeper up for a corner ?

hey , twice now in cup games the oposition teams goalkeeper has come up for a corner and scored agaisnt me . how do you send your keeper up for a corner , can it be done ?

Gretna's 10 point Deduction

Now tht gretna have been put in administration is there anywa of placing a 10 point deduction on them ?

Games Postponed

This hasnt happened to me ever so it probely doesnt happen in the game but do matches ever get postponed becasue of bad weather ? It happened in the pc version but has never happened in the psp version , also if not do you think it would be a good thing to have in FHM 09 ? . . . .

Sorry for all the questions lol

WM

Hey mark , could you answer the following if you can ?.

Club on the verge of closure ?

I got the following news item .

Ross County are reportedly on the verge of closure.

It is rumoured that unless the club can quciky find an invester it will not survive much longer.

Has anyone else had this ? what happens ?

How do you send your keeper up for a corner ?

hey , twice now in cup games the oposition teams goalkeeper has come up for a corner and scored agaisnt me . how do you send your keeper up for a corner , can it be done ?

Gretna's 10 point Deduction

Now tht gretna have been put in administration is there anywa of placing a 10 point deduction on them ?

Games Postponed

This hasnt happened to me ever so it probely doesnt happen in the game but do matches ever get postponed becasue of bad weather ? It happened in the pc version but has never happened in the psp version , also if not do you think it would be a good thing to have in FHM 09 ? . . . .

Sorry for all the questions lol

WM

Listen ridley99 , the tilte of this post was clearly marked FAO MARC VAUGHAN not FAO RIDLEY99 so do everyone a favour and stop commenting on all the posts that have nothing to do with you moaning about people posting too many posts etc . people can post when and where they want and as many times as they wont its none of your business. not that it has anyfin at all to do with you but i put all these posts in one so that mark could answer offically not just peoples opinions .

drwmorrison, ridley was just telling you his opinion of what should be done. he does have a point, just use the old threads the question was originally asked in, because theres no point in posting them again.if they're not answered the first time they're posted, why will posting them again help?

dont bite somebodys head off for giving their opinion

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drwmorrison1984:

Listen ridley99 , the tilte of this post was clearly marked FAO MARC VAUGHAN not FAO RIDLEY99 so do everyone a favour and stop commenting on all the posts that have nothing to do with you moaning about people posting too many posts etc . people can post when and where they want and as many times as they wont its none of your business. not that it has anyfin at all to do with you but i put all these posts in one so that mark could answer offically not just peoples opinions . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill remember that next time you want my help! and im kicking you out of the you in the game challenge

whats your problem morrison?

ridley is one of the top guys to ask for help on here and all he was doing is saying that your questions have already been answered and if Marc had anything to say he would go to these threads!!!

Your the only one on here complaining about him and youve only been here 2 mins to appreciate the guy nearly everybody on this forum thinks the guy is a legend, along with mightyowl, they wouldnt have their titles if they werent good at what they were doing even Marc has credited these 2 for being such a help for SI as these mainly answer many peoples questions and queries.

you should learn some respect and do what hes done for the forum before you go slagging him off!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

all im going to say is if people are sick of me i will go now and forever leave this forum! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOO!!!

How about drw leave?

• SI Staff

Ok people please chill out a little - I've been ill for a few days and I come back to chaos in a thread.

Firstly - most of the questions asked have been answered previously if you look.

Secondly - please don't post threads with just my name as a title, its not informative and posting on the forums isn't my main job/task at all so you're simply ensuring you'll get an answer as late as possible.

thirdly - ridley has been extremely helpful to people on the forums in the past and I sincerely hope he continues to be in the future.

I'm still a bit crock so at this point I'm going to close the thread and go back to bed.

Archived