New Stadium

Im QPR and i got promoted to the premier league in my 1st season, now im in my third and im still in the premier league.

The board only expanded my stadium from 18200 to 19200 in the first season. The local council have said there is not enough room to expand my stadium any further.

How can i expand it or get a new stadium?

Playing as PSG, you start the game unable to expand. I asked my board every year to expand (ie build a new one!). I just stopped asking after a few years. The board built a new stadium of their own accord, a few years later, when the bank balance got huge, the overall cost of the stadium didn't end up too big, with a huge sponsorship deal and the sale of current ground.

The key things are to keep bank balance high, and keep being successful.... eventually, they will realise that a new stadium is needed. It does depend on the board though, I looked at a save from 2060 (i think) and Liverpool were still playing at Anfield!!

The key things are to keep bank balance high, and keep being successful.... eventually, they will realise that a new stadium is needed. It does depend on the board though, I looked at a save from 2060 (i think) and Liverpool were still playing at Anfield!!

A more technical way of looking at it is through the real time editor. You'll need to be filling your current ground, and have a pretty decent fanbase aswell as what rinso said above.

Yeah I did a holiday experiment in 10.2 to see if regens work now and Liverpool moved in 2012 after Purslow took over from Hicks.

Archived