red card : big different between a red card for a human and AI's player

I'm playing Liga, not sure about the rule in others league. When my player gets a red card, he surely get a match ban. then after few days, a message notify that he will get 2 more further matches ban. Every time my players get red card, they are on 3 matches ban.

However, for a AI's players, when they get red card, they get next match ban only, means only banned for 1 match, not 3. So what do they do, appeal or bride here.

Also what the point for the function that let gamers choice appeal or not for the red card but 100% will be ruled out.

:mad:

I normally only get a one match ban for a red card. If you are getting more than a one match ban then you need to look back over the match report to see what happened leading up to the red card. You will probably have to alter your tactics a bit and reduce the severity of the tackling.

3 match bans are generally handed out for 'violent' actions, either pushes, punches or really nasty fouls. And you can appeal cards, its just that most are generally justified (how many succesful appeals are there IRL? not many). Also appealing when it is a bad foul can lead to them giving the extra 2 match ban because it is stupid to appeal some cards.

All in all, check the match report and watch again. Also look out for your assmans advice (if he gives any).

Or maybe its a bug?? When is patch 10.500 ready? ;)

3 match bans are generally handed out for 'violent' actions, either pushes, punches or really nasty fouls. And you can appeal cards, its just that most are generally justified (how many succesful appeals are there IRL? not many). Also appealing when it is a bad foul can lead to them giving the extra 2 match ban because it is stupid to appeal some cards.

All in all, check the match report and watch again. Also look out for your assmans advice (if he gives any).

Or maybe its a bug?? When is patch 10.500 ready? ;)

3 match bans are given for any straight red card. If its violent etc, it may be extended beyond that - see Turner's extended ban from the weekend.

3 match bans are given for any straight red card. If its violent etc, it may be extended beyond that - see Turner's extended ban from the weekend.

Not necessarily. Don't state opinion as fact.

3 match ban for serious foul play or violent conduct, more if deemed necessary. However, denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity, or denying a goal or obvious goal scoring oppurtunity by handling the ball, are only one match suspensions. I'm not sure about foul and abusive language and gestures.

Not necessarily. Don't state opinion as fact.

3 match ban for serious foul play or violent conduct, more if deemed necessary. However, denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity, or denying a goal or obvious goal scoring oppurtunity by handling the ball, are only one match suspensions. I'm not sure about foul and abusive language and gestures.

The premier league uses automatic 3 match bans for straight reds. If its appealed, it may get overturned or reduced. This is more than the FIFA minimum of an immediate 1 match ban.

the thing I'm mentioning here is every straight red card my players get, 1 match ban and further 2 matches after few days the red card was issued. However, AI's players will serve 1 match ban only for straight red card. I'm playing Liga. I just wonder about this.

Archived