Show us your hall of fame!

Well ive been at only 1 club, Chelsea and right now the Prem is begining to go down the drain, Im the last of the "big four" still in the prem, the rest went bankrupt and got points taken off and are now rotting in the championship, west ham found oil and are now rich with a good "uninjured" squad i might go to italy and take on Inter :)

2wn487c.png

and the other one..

2m47ns9.png

Im one of those "buy the best and only the best" managers, my strike force and midfield rox, so far only like 2 players have managed to break into my first team from my reserves, I dont belive in breeding new blood, I just buy :D well for now, I want a good rep before I change clubs, and then develop youngsters

An average of over 4 goals a game?! Is that for real?

Also you received £133m for Moses Louis in 2010! I think someones been cheating!

2qk5rhy.png

the prem on my save is weired look at the goals the AI has scored , im winning matches like 5-0 most of the time and the AI is winning like 8-0 so

and yeah moses i cheated cause id spent all my budget on vela and he was a flop and sellin moses was easiest way to get cash without restarting

I didnt do that to Liverpool, it just happened, they only just got promoted... all i did was sell moses to real madrid, thats as far as i went, as my season progressed things just messed up and weak teams grew strong

right... man utd and arsenal just so happened to get relegated along with liverpool in the first seven seasons in a game you openly admitted to cheating on?

i mean, i don't care what you do, but don't lie about it.

2qk5rhy.png

the prem on my save is weired look at the goals the AI has scored , im winning matches like 5-0 most of the time and the AI is winning like 8-0 so

and yeah moses i cheated cause id spent all my budget on vela and he was a flop and sellin moses was easiest way to get cash without restarting

Never seen anything like that, simply ridicolous! :thdn:

Despite you managed Chelsea, you needed to cheat to win something, then you came here to brag....

Never seen anything like that, simply ridicolous!

Despite you managed Chelsea, you needed to cheat to win something, then you came here to brag....

True that. I don't think he thought it through when he posted his first screen shot and he dug a deeper hole by posting the league table with Liverpool in the relegation zone with Man City and no sign of Man U and Arsenal. And all this to happen in 2016 I don't think so.

Oh and if your trying to hide your last name you might want to blank out the name at the bottom of your manager profile screen.

I have a hall of shame really... Started with a BSS team and got promoted up to the Prem. 2 League wins is all I have to my name, oh, and a Premiership relegation :'( But I'm going straight up again this year :D

Nice.

The opening post by me was from my glittering FM09 career. My FM10 career is not so good. Took East Stirlingshire up to the scottish second division but was then sacked when we were relegated back down the following year. Just taken over at Northwich Victoria in the BSP where the media predict us to finish 24th out of 24. It's all up hill from here!

Archived