AI Teams without fullbacks

Is this a joke, playing against teams who play 3-5-2 with 4-4-2 and getting beat

is this si games idea of a joke, since when has it been possible to play in a game of proffesional football without full backs or wingbacks

yeh, you think, the AI are playing three centre backs and nobody within half a mile in the full back areas, ill just play 4-3-3 and absolutely batter them down the wings for an easy 10-0 win, setr play to down both flanks and have an anvanced winger there hugging the touchline

what happens

nothing!, the ai actually gets away without playing anybody in the full backs areas

who designed the game engine, a chimp, whoever done it, didnt bother making it very realistic

Is this a joke, playing against teams who play 3-5-2 with 4-4-2 and getting beat

is this si games idea of a joke, since when has it been possible to play in a game of proffesional football without full backs or wingbacks

yeh, you think, the AI are playing three centre backs and nobody within half a mile in the full back areas, ill just play 4-3-3 and absolutely batter them down the wings for an easy 10-0 win, setr play to down both flanks and have an anvanced winger there hugging the touchline

what happens

nothing!, the ai actually gets away without playing anybody in the full backs areas

who designed the game engine, a chimp, whoever done it, didnt bother making it very realistic

Have you not considered that the MR and ML might be set as defensive wingers? Have you considered that their 5 man midfield is dominating your 3 man midfield?Have you not seen Genoa play without full backs? Pointless thread from someone who thinks they have a divine right to win every game. Its your tactics fella.

@ Pangalaticgargleblaster- set your team to make counter-attacks,through balls and focus playing on wings, works for me and i usually play 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2

@ edgar555- that makes sense if the MR and ML had defensive stats but AI will use that tactics even if those 2 players are pure wingers for attacks which doesn't make much sense because that way my wingers will just own the wings through all game.

@ Chelsea football club- or it can screw up your midfield because there is too much ppl gathered there, atm i don't know any RL team that uses that tactic and win :(

Archived