Getting into a game

Hi I am quite new to Football Manager,

I always choose to be Chelsea but I am not very good and am usually sacked by the end of the season (though last time I won the final of the ECC).

My problem is I don't like being any other team because I don't know what the players are like, how they play and what there stats are. I am bored of Chelsea but don't like being anyone else. Any advice?

*I love the game btw.

Thanks

OT

Just literally throw yourself into a team.

Pick one and think "What would be good for that level?"

Remember, you won't have the funds or staffing or indeed players available as you do at Chelsea, but you will have time to perfect your formations.

If you look at my locations, they are all the places I have managed on this current save. It's fun to pick teams you've never thought of managing!

Either do what Deisler said or head on over to the CSE forum and have a go at one of the Small Club to Big Club Challenges such as Dafuge's, Gundo's, Razer82's and Rancer890's. There's a couple of others there as well.

Also welcome to the forums OT. Have fun here and don't worry we don't all bite.

If you're having trouble with the game and don't want to play as Chelsea any more, I suggest taking over one of the big teams with good players. That way, you can play around with tactics, formations, etc, and see what works for you, while winning games with your excellent players.

Man Utd, Barcelona, Real Madrid, or Arsenal are all big teams with good players. Why not try them? :)

Archived