Who plays on old patch?

I never patch any of the games, and the only "bug" I've discovered with FM10 is the one where players who have 'key player' status in Spanish B teams get offered contacts with 100k+. And that's fixed by renewing the contacts yourself.

I think the original game is brilliant. :thup:

the new patch is dire. suddenly my strikers have become allergic to scoring and my defence have an overwhelming urge to start letting goals in.

i really was starting to enjoy this game again after the diabolical 2009 offering but its stopped being fun anymore after this patch.

way to go SI, youve managed to ruin my saved games and enjoyment of FM yet again.:thdn:

I'm playing the original version and it's working absolutely fine once i tweaked a few things. For eg, my DM was having more shots than my AM or Fc's, so I asked him to try long shots rarely, this has stopped that issue and to be honest the rest of the game is very very good, I haven't had any major issues cleaning up with Liverpool.

Always play with the latest patch. I mean, why wouldn't you? :confused:

Patch 10.2 is great. :cool:

C.

There are be a number of reasons. Personally, I don't have an interent connection on the PC where the game is, so I can't patch it without a huge amount of effort... which I'm not gonna do. :D

Other people could have bug-free games and be afriad of adding bugs to their games? Some people may have the bugs that make the game easier, like them, and don't want them to be fixed?

There are be a number of reasons. Personally, I don't have an interent connection on the PC where the game is, so I can't patch it without a huge amount of effort... which I'm not gonna do. :D

Can't you just download it on another computer and copy it over on a memory stick?

Other people could have bug-free games and be afriad of adding bugs to their games?

The latest patches fix bugs, they don't add them! I can't understand why you wouldn't want to play with the latest fixes but that's just my view.

Some people may have the bugs that make the game easier, like them, and don't want them to be fixed?

I guess I just don't understand this mentality at all.

Regards,

C.

Can't you just download it on another computer and copy it over on a memory stick?

Yeah, but that counts as effort. :D And I have no bugs on my game so...

The latest patches fix bugs' date=' they don't add them! I can't understand why you wouldn't want to play with the latest fixes but that's just my view.[/quote']

As above, don't have any of the bugs that have been mentioned on these forums.

I guess I just don't understand this mentality at all.

I don't either, but face it, some people just play with a team of world-beaters and win every match cos it improves their self-esteem!

I always find it hard to patch after release because I have started my career game. After seasons of play you get used to the engine, refine tactics and you get used to the way the football world works on that patch. 10.1 is a perfectly enjoyable patch where me and my mate on our network game are getting a lot of fun out of and we don't feel the need to patch to 10.2 if it is going to change the way the game works. I BETA tested the release of 10.0 and 10.1 but didn't test patch 10.2 as much as I knew I wouldn't play it!

Well the original game is easier to play as the possession domination tactic makes it easier :D

Im not to sure about 10.2 patch, its so hard to get good results in the modern football manager series. FM2007 was the best and 200 :p[/

is it easy in real life to get good resuilts.

Archived