Points deducted from Liverpool?

I just finished up with the 2013/14 season and noticed on the table that Liverpool have had 9 points deducted from them. Is there any way I could find out why this happened? They ended up 14th on 44 points. They would have been 11th had the points remained.

Also a side note, does anyone else have Liverpool and Chelsea getting rather bad results at the end of each season? I'm waiting for Liverpool to get dropped, they spent a lot of this season hovering around the relegation zone. They won 14, drew 11, and lost 13 with 43 for and 44 against!

It has to be admin as that is the only thing a club can be docked points for in-game.

^whs.

Unfortunately, Liverpool are saddled with a huge amount of debt, and, unless they consistently do well in the league and Champions League, then Administration is usually pretty much inevitable. The loans are there til 2020 (iirc) and i think the repayments are something around £3.5m/month, add that to your player wages, and there's a huge amount going out each month.

They had them deducted as the filthy scousers stole them in the first place!

Jog on you little fool, feel big behind your keyboard do you scumbag?

Too much debt often leads to this unfortunately. I've yet to see it happen as such in my game though Man Utd have certainly had to curb spending because of their debt.

Similar question, if your team goes into adminstration do all if the debts get erased?

I am just thinking about 'encouraging' the 9 points deduction for my team, so I can finally get a transfer budget.

No, teams can go into administration twice in a season, happened with Everton on my save on 08.

Archived