please bring out patch 10.3 as soon as !!!!!

my squad are injured or tired and my forwards cant score !!!! 23 games played wit chelsea top scorer is kalou wit 6 !!!! WTF oh and have lost to man u, man c, liverpool, arsenal, spurs ...all losing ether 0-1 or 1-2...... even tho i had 20-30 shots on goal and 10-15 on target!!! mmmmmm patch 10.2 = superkeeper and your team are fat, unfit slobs !!!!!!.....

i pay €40 on a game that has faults ..... have to wait 2 months to get them fixed now two new faults pop up ...i have stopped playing this game ....i cant take it anymore.!!!!! its a sad day !!!

superkeeper = forum myth.

patch 3 = after january transfer window (probably)

but how is it then im geting shot after shot after shot any every keeper is saving them !!!! im doing everything right ..possession even against the big team are 60%+ im killing them in midfield and they only getting 3,4 chances a game and score !!!! in pre-season i was banging in the goals !!! and now i cant score!!! just a hour ago i had 26 shots on target against sunderland AWAY and only won 2-1 they had one shot on goal and scored !!!!! drogda had 11 on target got a rating of 8 and didnt score !!!! Sunderland keeper gorden ! got MOTM wit a rating of 9.2....... and this happens in 99.9% of the games i play !!

Apparently there is a flaw in the ME where in the strikers are very wasteful from chances that are head on with the keeper but the conversion ratio is a bit better when the shots are hit from an angle...this is done to keep the scoreline and the goals scored by a striker to a realistic level

99.9%...yeah right...I am playing 10.2 as well and I am so happy with it...Maybe the keeper's are tougher to beat but they are nowhere near SUPERKEEPERS

your one of the lucky ones. i read some people like yourself that have no prob at all and hear that FM 10.2 is the greatest manager game ever ....but the is a problem with it !!!! its not just a few people .... its 1,000's ...and im sadly one of them !!! i the most annoying part of it was i was starting to get into now !!!

i say 99.9% because there was only match a won reading 5-0 but the rest of them have been (shoot me in the head annoying) so for the good of my health i stopped playing !!!

your one of the lucky ones. i read some people like yourself that have no prob at all and hear that FM 10.2 is the greatest manager game ever ....but the is a problem with it !!!! its not just a few people .... its 1,000's ...and im sadly one of them !!! i the most annoying part of it was i was starting to get into now !!!

i say 99.9% because there was only match a won reading 5-0 but the rest of them have been (shoot me in the head annoying) so for the good of my health i stopped playing !!!

Could it not be that there are also thousands who are not experiencing these problems and do not know what to make of the predicament of others? I believe that you and others believe a problem exists. I genuinely think the best path to a solution is that we objectively state and discuss what we are seeing. We need to state our assumptions. We need to look at many different possibilities to help SI arrive at a solution.

I'm managing spur...sure my scoring total went down..from avg of 3~4 per game down to 2.75 or so, but still...I see it as it being more realistic rather than it being a game breaking bug that a simple change of tactic won't help. Although it still feel ****** at time when you dominate the game totally but still lose from some weird unknown reason, but it happen in other version too, so meh.

I really hate to say it, but you really have to change your tactics. You don't make this clear, but are you creating clear cut chances? or are they mainly long range shots or half chances with defenders closing in? Most likely you have a set up making you prone to counter attacks, someting I've had a problem with on FM 2010 since day 1.

The game can be very frustrating and it sometimes feels like the AI is cheating you, but in reality, it's just sour grapes. We've probably all been there.

Can you prove that opposition GK's get MOM 99.9% of the time (you realize you are saying that if you play 1000 games, 999 result in the opposition GK getting MOM with 9.2 match ratings)? Exaggerations like that make it difficult for other forum users to take your troubles seriously and little help will be offered.

Time for a ta tactical overhaul. You could download one and try and use it to build you're own, that's how I eventually came up with my 4-2-3-1, I based it from a 4-4-2 I found on the tactics forum.

• SI Staff

The 10.3 patch won't be out until after the January transfer window and that's likely to be later in February to allow us to collate all the data from our researchers and put it through testing.

Archived