How do you guys view you games?

I start off by watching in full to get a feel for the match. And once I'm satisfied with how they're doing I move to Extended, Key, etc.

(Along with the occasional backtracking if I'm noticing poor play.)

Exactly how I go about doing things.

Found that I'm drawing or losing less in matches I should be winning.

You get a better feel for how the ME works and you learn how to read your weaknesses as well as the oppositions on the day.

The whole match? Thats a bit over the top dont you think

Some people might think so, however I find it is the only way to see exactly where things are going wrong, or right. I guess it depends what you want from the game, a realistic simulation or just a bit of fun. This is why the game appeals to many different prople

When I start with a new team I'll watch in extended highlights with replays of goals and key moments turned on - I like to keep a close eye on everything (you'd be surprised how much you miss otherwise). Then when I'm comfortable with how my team plays I turn replays off but continue with extended highlights.

From then on, and depending on the [importance of the] game, I will occasionally watch in key highlights mode here and there.

Comentaries here too.......Best way to watch it..

How do you know when things are going wrong without being able to see the match events?

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch in commentary mode, I'm just curious as to how you go about it.

Starting from '09 i have been watching the full matches, otherwise i feel like im gambling on tactics working and can't improve during matches without the most basic of changes. I also found myself wishing the next transfer window along asap to strengthen. I also got extremely annoyed when my team of superstars werent winning every match and couldn't see why!

Archived