places shots vs

kkas

I was just wondering seen as though I see for all strikers that getting the places shots ppm makes them better at finishing is here any reason you might want the shoots with power ppm or similar ppm. the same for not diving into tackles and diving into tackles is there a reason I should want them to dive into tackles?

- if you want to get a freekick, ask your player to dive into tackles

Isn't "dive into tackles" a sliding tackle, and not a dive by the player with the ball? That is, in the backroom advice staff always suggests this PPM for a defender with high tackling attribute and says something like "he would be more successful in tackling if encouraged to dive into tackles".

i've found that the backroom staff recommend me to ask my strikers to shoot with power when i'm playing at a low level and i remember with a semi-pro team on 09 i had a striker that liked to shoot with power and was among the top scorers for the league for a couple of seasons despite the fact that i was at best finishing mid-table.

So i don't know how much it helps but it seems better for lower level strikers because maybe they don't have the finishing or composure to place their shots effectively but shooting with power might mean if they can just get it on target there's less chance the keeper will be able to stop it. Of course this could all be untrue.:)

Archived