little idea for press conference! hope SI sees this !

im playing FM on my laptop for the first time and stead of a mouse i use my fingers to move the cursor as you do on a laptop!!! i noticed on the press conference when you click on a answer you have to go all the way to the bottom of the screen to confirm it . after a bit your fingers start to hurt :D .........so heres my little idea , why dont we just double click the answer we want !!! it will save soooooooo much time !!!!!

I have always found the 'Confirm' button in the bottom right irritating and have campaigned for its removal! We'll see if we can succeed. Personally, I would like something like in the old Lucas Games point-and-click adventures where the text would change colour slightly on roll-over to show that it is selected, then a single click to choose it.

Two areas of improvement.

1) Can we criticize referees without always being warned/charged by the FA. For example Steve Bruce moaned about two Man City goals being offisde without the FA getting involved.

2) Can we see our opponent managers press conferences? I may be able to respond to something he said or he might respond to something I said.

Two areas of improvement.

1) Can we criticize referees without always being warned/charged by the FA. For example Steve Bruce moaned about two Man City goals being offisde without the FA getting involved.

2) Can we see our opponent managers press conferences? I may be able to respond to something he said or he might respond to something I said.

you could do this on FM09, not really looked into it yet on FM10, click on the manager, then history and then press conferences i think

Archived