Not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all id like to say i love this game and have been playing it for years and years.fm10 is probly the best yet..but im sick to the teeth of when im in the middle of a match whether im winning or losing doesnt matter but the match freezes.and i have to the task manager to turn off my whole laptop just to get out of the match..i knw my laptop is compatible..this doesnt happen every game but ive posted on other threads and si havent given me an answer as to why this is happening and what i can do to fix it..im not a happy gamer.i just want to start playing this game without having to stop and start all the time..

nope freezes and stays froze..i can actually hear the match going on in the background but the players and ball and that is stuck..its a nightmare.i feel like throwin my laptop out the window sometimes.

I'm sadly getting a couple of freezes (c.20 minutes+ in duration) per match at the moment. Eventually the match does come back on, but it can take a long time. On my last one, I went for a bath, ran it, had a good soak and came back just as the match started to run properly again.

Would bug report it but I know I'll just get told 'your drivers aren't up-to-date' and I'll head-desk vigorously.

it actually got better after the 10.1 patch but with the latest patch its got even worse than before

I got the odd very brief 'freeze' under 10.1 (no more than a second or so). But I've certainly noticed this under 10.2 - especially given the long times of the freezes now!

Bug reported here, in the hope that it may be of use in tracking down this issue: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=174112

Out of curiosity rosso14, what are the specs of your machine that is running FM?? i ask because when I hear about things freezing, I think that is more due to hardware issues, for example not enough memory and such.

I am not saying that is your problem, just when I have run into this before with other programs, I didnt have enough memory or I had the wrong drivers and such. As I said, just curious as to what you have.

i downloaded a thing called gamebooster..it closes everything on my computer other than fm..so far so good..fingers crossed it continues.ive gone 4 games with nothing happening..

Which just goes to show it's a hardware or software based issue and not the game :thup:

Which just goes to show it's a hardware or software based issue and not the game :thup:

You should work for Sega support and tell more of us to contact their system manufacturers and graphics card manufacturers to find out why issues like this come up. :thup:

Here's hoping SI are a bit more helpful with this one, because other than running 10.2 and not 10.1/10.11, nothing has changed on my system to cause this issue.

Archived