basic question i need an answer for

right heres my situation

got a computer at my dads installed football manager through steam works perfect and is also a very good game thankyou si but i also have a computer at my mums 2 questions

can i install it on my mums computer aswell and what method do i use (steam or other)

second if can install it can i jut put the unlock code in steam without the disc been present becase the discs at my dads but i want to install it tomorrow.

thanks in adv

As long as you use the same Steam Account your fine.

Keep in mind though that you wont be able to use the same saved game, as the computers would have different hard drives, as the game doesnt save on Steam, only on your Computer if that is your documents or hard drive.

You could use your Memory Stick though if its big enough to transfer the game around. Is this possible though?

Keep in mind though that you wont be able to use the same saved game, as the computers would have different hard drives, as the game doesnt save on Steam, only on your Computer if that is your documents or hard drive.

What has different hard drives got to do with it?:confused: As long as both computers are running exactly the same version including the patch then the save game should work on any computer. Just trasfer the save game onto a cd or memory stick and then put it on the other computer and it should work fine.

Archived