England U21s

I've managed them for 2 years now, winning 16/17 games with the other being a draw. I won the U21 European Championships as well, but I want a new challenge but it seems like my manager credentials are exactly the same as they were at the start of the game. Anyone found a decent job after coming straight out of managing them, or even a full international side??

Not from the start, you will have to start with one and apply for the other once they lose their manager.

However, you could either:

1) Add a second manager in the same game to control both

OR

2) Make sure your first manager has international rep, and make him take over one. Make a second manager take over the second side, then retire him and apply for the vacent job with your first manager.

I've managed them for 2 years now, winning 16/17 games with the other being a draw. I won the U21 European Championships as well, but I want a new challenge but it seems like my manager credentials are exactly the same as they were at the start of the game. Anyone found a decent job after coming straight out of managing them, or even a full international side??

I got to be manager of Ghana, when Manager of New York red Bulls in my first season. My reputation was only national then as well

I got to be manager of Ghana, when Manager of New York red Bulls in my first season. My reputation was only national then as well

My reputation is only regional, although it should really at least be national due to winning the European Champ with them

My reputation is only regional, although it should really at least be national due to winning the European Champ with them

If youve won the Champions League or Europa League, your reputation should be at least Contiential, maybe World Class

If youve won the Champions League or Europa League, your reputation should be at least Contiential, maybe World Class

I would like to think I'd have national reputation, as the country would know who I am

yeah but it doesn't take a genius to find out how to manage them is all i'm saying, i mean we all knew how to manage internationally before they were in the drop down (is that even there? never seen it)

No need to be like that mate? The guy was just asking, bloody hell..

I know we know how to access them, but that doesn't mean others will. If you had never played FM before, do you think you would go 'OK, I want to manage the U21's, so I will go to England, click on their youth team and click 'take control' even though there is nothing prompting me to do this, and it isn't in the drop down menu with every other playable side in the game, suggesting you can't manage them'? Sure, some would, but there are plenty who will not see them with everyone else and not realise you can manage them.

hi, just a quick question

just been offered england u21's job in my 5th season with Leeds in prem, my repuation is only national, however taking control of the u21's will that boost my repuation straight away? also what happens if a game clashes with one of my leeds games or will it just make sure it doesn't? cheers

Leeds games surely wouldn't be on the same day as Under 21's? I dont think it would boost your reputation, because even after my quality record of wins and winning the cup, i cant get a job. Ive applied at every opportunity - Watford, Dundee, Scunthorpe, Man City, Reading, Mboro, Willem II, Ireland, Barnsley, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Marseille, Atletico Madrid, Almeria, AC Milan....but NOTHING :(

Archived