Club Logos Help?

I downloaded some form of club logos before-hand, and I've been playing the game recently with all the starting badges (Championship to Blue Square North/South) and a few badges for some Spanish teams, such as Barcelona.

I recently went through Sortitoutsi.net and downloaded all the badge packs they had on their, but I've now started a new game to find that all the original badges have been removed! All of the Championship, League 1, down to BSS and BSN have gone, as have the Spanish badges.

How do I get them back?

Thanks!

Edit: And I have also downloaded some kits, but I am unsure as to how I get them to work? In other words, where am I meant to download them to? Thanks.

I downloaded some form of club logos before-hand, and I've been playing the game recently with all the starting badges (Championship to Blue Square North/South) and a few badges for some Spanish teams, such as Barcelona.

I recently went through Sortitoutsi.net and downloaded all the badge packs they had on their, but I've now started a new game to find that all the original badges have been removed! All of the Championship, League 1, down to BSS and BSN have gone, as have the Spanish badges.

How do I get them back?

Thanks!

Edit: And I have also downloaded some kits, but I am unsure as to how I get them to work? In other words, where am I meant to download them to? Thanks.

are you on a mac !!!! i had the same prob yesterday try fm-base.co.uk

its a amazing site youll get the info you need there

Archived