Man City - how come their maximum budget is £79m??

£79M may not seem a lot for City, but taking into account the amount they have already spent, its pretty reasonable.

I've found that spreading all payments on everyone over 48 months allows you to spend a hell of a lot more. i went for european qualification and ended up splashing £152M from a £55M budget with another £15M on players coming in the summer, and i still had cash left over :)

Can you confirm that the chairman will give more money, Abaka?

I'd rather know for sure then find out that I'm not gonna get any more cash!

if you go negative the chairman will pump in more money, and i've just hit november 1st season and had another £54M injected into the transfer budget :)

Plus if you probably do use the whole budget, there is a good chance the chairman would pump more money back into the club.

But, that amount is probably too generous considering the fact they did spend over 100m this summer

if you go negative the chairman will pump in more money, and i've just hit november 1st season and had another £54M injected into the transfer budget :)

wow thats so cool!

unfortunately im only playing demo, it seems though that the injection will be for january transfer window though :thdn:

i definitely need to buy this game soon then!

wow thats so cool!

unfortunately im only playing demo, it seems though that the injection will be for january transfer window though :thdn:

i definitely need to buy this game soon then!

I think I would cry in frustration if I was still playing the demo! Buy it asap mate, it's brilliant :thup:

Archived