Can Players Die While In Games?

Like when they're playing can they have heart attacks or like swallow their tongues? I've heard of/seen incidents like these and wondering if they are employed within the game.

Of course you'd be pretty ****ed if say you were the Man U manager and Rooney had a heart attack.. So I doubt it happens but I'm just wondering

i think its quite a sad thing when a player dies such as puereta so to include it ina game would be disrespectful and also from a gaming point of veiw youve just bought ronaldo and 1st game he plays he dies i think you would come crying to SI about it so its really a no-go

What's so ridiculous? It happens in real life so I shouldn't see why it can't be in the game for example Sevilla's former player Antonio Puerta collapsed in a game against Getafe and later on died.

Well whoopdedoo...

Seriously, legal issues would be my guess. And why would you want players to die in your saves anyway. You are either tasteless or majorly stupid.

What's so ridiculous? It happens in real life so I shouldn't see why it can't be in the game for example Sevilla's former player Antonio Puerta collapsed in a game against Getafe and later on died.

Yeah it happened to Marc Vivian Foe aswell and loads of others its called sudden death syndrome...but to be fair it should never be even requested as it highlight a terrible part of sport...a part of sport no game should highlight.

Archived