Beginners help with Fm 2010..

Im not new to the Football Manager series ( bought and played the last 3 ) and enjoyed them all

But Christmas is round the corner and im going to buy the 2010 version. Ive read many posts about the new patches etc and it seems that many people have mixed opinions on if they work or not.

when i get the game , do i play without a patch or get the 10.1 patch or the 10.2 patch straight away?

feedback appreciated :)

Im not new to the Football Manager series ( bought and played the last 3 ) and enjoyed them all

But Christmas is round the corner and im going to buy the 2010 version. Ive read many posts about the new patches etc and it seems that many people have mixed opinions on if they work or not.

when i get the game , do i play without a patch or get the 10.1 patch or the 10.2 patch straight away?

feedback appreciated :)

patch 10.1 biggest problems are the super long shots out of nowhere from crap players and very bad tackling. Path 10.2 fixed that and also improved defending reducing scorelines. I suggest to patch up 10.2 since it has a lot of minor and major fixes. there are still bugs like crazy goalies with incredible skills (i had 3 rebounds kicked with full power stopped by casillas, i mean he is good but come on).

Archived