Opposition Instruction

Is there a way to make this the same for every match? Clicking every player for every game 4 times is not only annoying but adds the risk to RSI.

The assistant does not do a good job he sets out different instructions to me so I have to go through and change em:

this is what I'm on about:

33936318.jpg

cheers guys,

FM newb :thup:

Not that I know of. I have a capable assistant so I let him do it. Mostly though, I let him do it because I cannot be arsed to do it myself.

mine just puts em to tackle hard which means my defenders with tackling no higher than 14 will get sent off.. it's a pain in the arse

mine just puts em to tackle hard which means my defenders with tackling no higher than 14 will get sent off.. it's a pain in the arse

Yeah, my previous assistant did the same which got me a lot of yellow cards. He reitred and my new assistant is doing a much better job.

As far as I understand the game mechanics, you cannot set-up a routine that allows automatic opposition instructions.

i

To be honest nor would you want it in my opinion, each game is different as is each player. It's all part of the job as a manager to make sure you get the best out of your players.

K..;)

As far as I understand the game mechanics, you cannot set-up a routine that allows automatic opposition instructions.

i

To be honest nor would you want it in my opinion, each game is different as is each player. It's all part of the job as a manager to make sure you get the best out of your players.

K..;)

what if we dont want to get the best out of our players?

what if we want to get the most FM game time out of our wrist before it disintegrates?

what if we dont want to get the best out of our players?

what if we want to get the most FM game time out of our wrist before it disintegrates?

LOL ( I now go to the gym and regularly do wrist exercises)!!!

I suppose they could think about that in a future edition and similar stuff like setting up set pieces (once only), that can be transfered to various tactics; another wrist wrencher..:)

K

For every game I want the same rules, if I want to change then I'll edit. But I want the oppositions strikers/midfielders/DLDR to always be closed down, with easy tackling and shown onto weaker foot ALWAYS. The ST/ML/MR I want to also be tightly marked. So I don't see why I have to click 72 times approx per match to achieve this. With 50+ games a season that's approx 3600 clicks per season...

Archived