Where are the money going?!

Hi, I have a simple question. Finisished my first season with everton. At the end of the season i had the balance -5 million$. Finished 10, awarded around 20.000.000$, so my balance went +15.000.000. At the start of the season i recieved 48.000.000$ from tv rights, 9.000.000 from sponsors, and 12.000.000 from season tickets. But my balance is now only 25.000.000$... So where the hell did all those money went to? I should have the balance around 75.000.000$

i dont know what PLC means, but i didn't recieve any news about divident payouts. Wages and bonuses are shown separately, costed about 70.000.000. Rent and upkeep of facilities cost no more than 5-6 millions a year. Also the loan is shown on finances screen, but the 50.000.000 that are missing doesen't say anything about them...

;4487852']Hi' date=' I have a simple question. Finisished my first season with everton. At the end of the season i had the balance -5 million$. Finished 10, awarded around 20.000.000$, so my balance went +15.000.000. At the start of the season i recieved 48.000.000$ from tv rights, 9.000.000 from sponsors, and 12.000.000 from season tickets. But my balance is now only 25.000.000$... So where the hell did all those money went to? I should have the balance around 75.000.000$[/quote']

I find it hard to believe that you think every penny that comes in to your club is transfer money. Your Club runs on fresh air, had no debts, players need no wages and doesn't requre general upkeep,you would sack the groundsman to have an extra 20k

yeah, all of the funds they say you get at the beginning of the season is basically what you will receive throughout the following season

obviously, ul get season ticket sales straight away

OR as they are sold, but not ALL income is available for transfers which is where OP is making the mistake

Rent, wages, bonuses, upkeep of facilities, loans... are Everton a PLC? If so, there's probably a shareholder dividend to pay out too.

There's a more detailed screen within Information -> Finances that should itemise everything.

All reasons why your payments are not directly transfer funds#

The finance in this game are the most realistic ever.

Match day costs, tax, non football cost, other, are all nice and high. Also, players wont accept £0 as a signing on fee like in the past.

Helps keep the game a lot more realistic, apart from a few clubs with rich owners and a very few select clubs that can make a profit without outside investment, football clubs are generally not cash rich. Most struggle and are losing money and are hugely in debt to banks and the like. In past versions of FM it as all too easy to make money and the expenses were never high enough, now it is a lot harder to turn an average Prem club into a mega rich club and is ar more realistic.

I NEVER said that i wanted the balance as my transfer funds, don't know how you understood that. I didn't know that the tv money are spread all over the year, i thought that give me that money at the start, thank you for informing me on that. The truth is that i'm really interested where even a single dollars is going, so i was kind of mad when i saw only 25.000.000 in my balance.

I find it hard to believe that you think every penny that comes in to your club is transfer money. Your Club runs on fresh air, had no debts, players need no wages and doesn't requre general upkeep,you would sack the groundsman to have an extra 20k

Hmm, Mike Ashley sacked Newcastle's programme editor to save 30k a year :)

Archived