Nordic leagues: need some help, please :)

So, I never started a career game playing in the nordic leagues, but I would like to finally give it a try :

- Denmark

- Finland

- Iceland

- Norway

- Sweden

I would like to start unemployed.

For each nation I get two different starting dates, and I'm a bit lost. Which one do you think I should choose? Any particular advice regarding any of those leagues?

Thanks!

The two different starting dates allow you to either start in 2009 or 2010. It's due to the fact that most of these nations run a summer season. I'm not sure it matters which one you choose unless you have it in mind to pick a specific season. I'd probably just pick the 2010 season personally, as we're nearly in 2010 in real life! :)

Sweden might be the best place to start. The teams in the bottom leagues are semi-pro and poor, there are 22 games a season and I think you will find the experience quite challenge and addictive. That's where I think I would start. I haven't played in the other leagues that you mention before, so I cannot really comment. Sweden is loads of fun though. :thup:

Regards,

C.

You guys are making me want to try a Nordic career out now. :p

The seasons are nice and quick, and I think there will be a lot of challenges there to keep your best players when you reach the top divisions. Getting to the top in the first place will be really tough as well.

I think this would make a good challenging game. :cool:

C.

Archived