is this game playable?

The game is excellent, the most complete of any of the FM series in my opinion so far.

As for your Rangers save, you should be posting your issues in the bugs forum like was said in your other thread. If you want the game to get better, posting bugs is the best way to influence it! =)

Well patch 10.3 might arrive and might fix some problems. For me this is a very playable version of FM, I've barely gone a week without it since release. Shame to hear you're not enjoying it but maybe take it as a compliment that Barca want Neil Alexander!

The game is the best FM yet. There are two significant albeit minor issues (over interest in players when offered out - an overreaction to some on here complaining that no-one wanted their rubbish players) and the issue of DC marking and balls through the middle. Every other version has been in a far less fit state by this time of year.

What does 'playable' even mean?

Can people play it? Obviously.

Can people enjoy it? Yes, very easily.

Will some people never be happy and play the game lambasting that their misfortune or anything they disagree even slightly with is not perhaps something needing a minor tweak, or something that happens and is unfortunate and/or rare, but the biggest development big since Big Rigs? Evidently so.

Regarding the big clubs issue, I agree it needs addressing but it's certainly not 'gamebreaking' or makes things 'unplayable' or any such insane overexageration. It needs a small tweak to tone down the interest from top clubs, but even so it does still happen occasionally that big clubs buy players clearly out of their depth and this should thus be, to a lesser extent than now, represented.

yes i understand all that and also the low league thing it doesnt matter if i was running 20 leagues or 1 league ive tried both not that 20 leagues didnt take a while to load but neil alexander is still wanted by big clubs makes no sense :( lol the game is very enjoyable lol but i like to see players move to big clubs by proformance and not by a bug lol

• SI Staff

Unplayable because Barcelona are interested in Neil Alexander? Wow. ;)

And you have another open thread about this (the Papac one) so there is no need for a new thread every time a different team becomes interested in a different player you don't agree with.

Archived