help-fm10 with notebook

im currently playing fm10 on the notebook and it works fine until im asked to attend the first press conference, i firstly clicked on accept but it wouldnt let me lower the page to answer anything so i reloaded the game and then when i was going to click "dont attend" i noticed it didnt have one like last years....how can i get around this problem so i can continue playing?thanks

im currently playing fm10 on the notebook and it works fine until im asked to attend the first press conference, i firstly clicked on accept but it wouldnt let me lower the page to answer anything so i reloaded the game and then when i was going to click "dont attend" i noticed it didnt have one like last years....how can i get around this problem so i can continue playing?thanks

Try setting your ass.man to handle press conferences, via the preferences (team settings) screen....

The Netbook Skin solves this problem: [Released] Netbook 2010 Skin + Dark Version

michaeltmurrayuk ive downloaded, extracted and using the darker skin you created for the netbook users and in the target box wrote "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen --skin=netbook2010

ive also unticked the box where it says "use skin cache" as is stated on your post.....yet im still having the same problem where i cannot see the options on the press conference and i have to scroll down on my players stats....can you or anyone please help???? im using the samsung N130 netbook by the way..thanks

michaeltmurrayuk ive downloaded, extracted and using the darker skin you created for the netbook users and in the target box wrote "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen --skin=netbook2010

ive also unticked the box where it says "use skin cache" as is stated on your post.....yet im still having the same problem where i cannot see the options on the press conference and i have to scroll down on my players stats....can you or anyone please help???? im using the samsung N130 netbook by the way..thanks

I have the same problem:thdn: as you and have the same netbook

please could someone help!!

its a pain!

thanks,

Jamie

Archived