Unbelievable sacking must be a bug

OK i understand sackings happen but this one is way beyond anything i have ever seen. I started a career with Notts County with the idea of maybe taking them to the promised land and am off to a flyer promotion in first season with 8 games to go!!

League 1 goes pretty much the same way up untill Jan with 6 months left on my current deal Dennis (snake in the grass) Wise states an interest in my job i am top of the league 12 points clear job security 76% board and fans delighted with my performance and BANG sacked no explantaion nothing so went back on saved games to see what went wrong appeared to be nothing yet it happened again exact same date so p**sed off tried again only way to continue was to request a new contract thus stopping the axe from falling...

So he comes the really weird bit... Exact same day 1 year later basically same position but championship not league 1 SACKED 12 points clear lost 2 games all year just beat preston 0-5 at deepdale SACKED someone please tell me this is a bug or this game has wasted 2 weeks of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just add a new manager while I wait for SI to fix things up. Boycotting a game because of a bug that can be worked around is childish.

Bugs happen in every game and thankfully SI work on fixing them unlike any other organisation. Maybe instead of saying something very negative about the game without the bug even happening to you, why not just play the game instead of whining?

I would just add a new manager while I wait for SI to fix things up. Boycotting a game because of a bug that can be worked around is childish.

Bugs happen in every game and thankfully SI work on fixing them unlike any other organisation. Maybe instead of saying something very negative about the game without the bug even happening to you, why not just play the game instead of whining?

would never boycott this game have played it since its conception and as for adding a new manager that's just not cricket i have gained a reputation and record that has me connected to every job under the sun players from all over the world want to come play for notts county and i would love to achieve the impossible of winning the prem with a team like them.. its annoying but by no means a total game buster i am not a child who spits his dummy out over something stupid like a bug

withdrewandi2 - when you have uploaded the save game to the FTP could you post in here the name of the file you have uploaded so we can take a look to see whats happening please

Just tried to play my game again from the save game i uploaded this time sack came earlier in jan something has to be going on with my game would love some kinda update if at all poss otherwise this has totally wrecked my game

Not a bug.

Those arabs of Man City sack Sparky for that Italian Moaner.

however good this game is and it is very good it aint real life no way can they factor in unpredictability like those arabs it must be a bug or something i aint seeing... no way can i get the sack 2 yrs on the trot at exact same time of year just because some real life manager says he wants my job if thats the case i am very interested in being prime minister will that get scotty brown the sack and get me installed as pm i dont bloody think so.. I wouldn't mind if it was a manager with a better rep than mine (capello sir alex even jose m ) but wise and butcher come on do me a favour

I got East Stirlingshire promoted from the third to the second division in Scotland. This was an amazing achievement as we were a poor team playing in front of home crowds of around just 200 people. Sure enough i got relegated the next season and we ended up back where we started but with a much better team and in a much beter financial position only using half the wage budget and the board sacked me. I though this was very harsh as we defied all the odds to go up in the first place.

As for the OP's story, that's truly shocking. This years game is truely dreadful for many reasons, lets be honest.

Archived