I am Man utd and im coming towards the end of my second season and i've won absolutely nothing! ive made loads of decent signings and my coaches have got 7 stars for all aspects of training but I just cant seem to get it right. Im currently 4th in the league, out of the fa and league cup and I didnt even get into europe last season.

Heres a list of my players, what players and formation would you pick and what style of play would you use?

ochoa

van der sar

kuszczak

alves

evra

brown

silvestre

ferdinand

vidic

pique

veloso

carrick

hargreaves

anderson

nani

ronaldo

hazard

park

tevez

rooney

saha

eagles

I am Man utd and im coming towards the end of my second season and i've won absolutely nothing! ive made loads of decent signings and my coaches have got 7 stars for all aspects of training but I just cant seem to get it right. Im currently 4th in the league, out of the fa and league cup and I didnt even get into europe last season.

Heres a list of my players, what players and formation would you pick and what style of play would you use?

ochoa

van der sar

kuszczak

alves

evra

brown

silvestre

ferdinand

vidic

pique

veloso

carrick

hargreaves

anderson

nani

ronaldo

hazard

park

tevez

rooney

saha

eagles

attacking 4-4-2 use the corner method, to get successful goals make sure you have rio and veloso as cb's put ocoah in goal but only if he speaks english, if not van der sar, use tevez as a target man and ronaldo and anderson as your play makers

gk ochoa (if eng speaking)

rb alves

cb rio

cb veloso

lb evra

rm ronaldo

cm carrick (possible dm)

cm anderson (possible am)

lm nani or park considering form

st rooney

st tevez

hope this helps,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Lewe - Young Wenger </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is speaking english that important ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lewe - Young Wenger:

attacking 4-4-2 use the corner method, to get successful goals make sure you have rio and veloso as cb's put ocoah in goal but only if he speaks english, if not van der sar, use tevez as a target man and ronaldo and anderson as your play makers

gk ochoa (if eng speaking)

rb alves

cb rio

cb veloso

lb evra

rm ronaldo

cm carrick (possible dm)

cm anderson (possible am)

lm nani or park considering form

st rooney

st tevez

hope this helps, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is 'the corner method'?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluegroundhog:

After you acquire a player from transfer, how do you register him or otherwise assign a uniform number to him so he is no longer Ineligible? Thanks in advance from a newbie Yank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It should give you an option when he joins your squad in the news screen.

If it's not transfer season then he won't join your squad until Transfer season starts. So once it starts, you'll get a news article in your inbox saying that the player has joined your squad and it'll give you an option to go to Squad Numbers.

Once you get to there, find your player(s) and assign them a number and click confirm.

Archived