Okay W...T.....F

• SI Staff

Papac isn't rated high enough for Arsenal so I would expect you aren't running many leagues and Arsenal have targetted him as backup or something like that.

Checked the fans confidence for the transfer since he is quite well liked by the fans for his consistency in real life and I was a bit surprised when the sale had the full backing

There isn't anything researchers can set for this (I don't think) so I'm not quite sure how the game works out who the fans like.

Papac isn't rated high enough for Arsenal so I would expect you aren't running many leagues and Arsenal have targetted him as backup or something like that.

There isn't anything researchers can set for this (I don't think) so I'm not quite sure how the game works out who the fans like.

just remember Arsenal bought Cygan in real life and how bad was he

• SI Staff
yeah sadly im running the 10.2 patch the bad thing is there wont be a fix for this. atleast for a couple of months anyways :(

Have you posted about it in the bugs forum including an upload of your saved game?

• SI Staff

There are instructions in the bugs forum on how to upload your saved games. If you can't provide us with the examples of these things happening then we have no way of looking at the saved game to find out why it may be happening and fix it if necessary.

I take it you didnt start this game in 10.2?

If you start a game in 10.2 then these issues wont be as drastic, however continuing a game that was started before 10.2 will mean that the transfer changes wont immediately take effect, it may take a while for the shortlisting to update fully

I take it you didnt start this game in 10.2?

If you start a game in 10.2 then these issues wont be as drastic, however continuing a game that was started before 10.2 will mean that the transfer changes wont immediately take effect, it may take a while for the shortlisting to update fully

I started with 10.1 and have patched to 10.2. Does this mean that eventually this problem will go away? I didn't see any strange transfers like this on 10.1 (except maybe Lucas going to Man City for £10m)...

I have this in my Rangers save too but it doesn't bother me that much. I did get a good laugh when Benetiz said Whittaker was a quality player and he wanted to buy him.

I do get a bit annoyed at the state of the game though, I think that's mainly due to the length of my 2009 save and how much I enjoyed it. Going from that to a bug filled game is quite disheartening, but I'm just looking to the future as I know SI can deliver.

no i started the game in 10.2 lol it doesnt matter now teams are always gonna be intrested in my players i guess sorry for the hassle

The Neil Alexander problem is something that was fixed for 10.2

Foreign clubs shouldn't target keepers based in foreign leagues as backup keepers

Archived