Possible to rollback to a previous patch?

Youll have to uninstall completely and then re-patch up to the stage you were happiest with.

Dont think its possible with Steam version though...

Really annoyed with Steam because of this. I half expected SI to needlessly screw up the match engine in the patch so I disabled the option to automatically update, but the flipping thing didn't seem to remember my setting and still went ahead and updated. Now I've got the hassle of reinstalling the whole thing from scratch and will no longer have the option of playing without the disc, all through no fault of my own :mad:

It's a shame as I thought the original match engine was the most stable and realistic I'd ever played before this recent patch.

Really annoyed with Steam because of this. I half expected SI to needlessly screw up the match engine in the patch so I disabled the option to automatically update, but the flipping thing didn't seem to remember my setting and still went ahead and updated. Now I've got the hassle of reinstalling the whole thing from scratch and will no longer have the option of playing without the disc, all through no fault of my own :mad:

It's a shame as I thought the original match engine was the most stable and realistic I'd ever played before this recent patch.

I've seen quite a few people saying they have had the same trouble with Steam not remembering updates are turned off, not sure if there's a solution to it though.

• SI Staff

No, it is not possible to roll back to a previous patch. If you want to do it then you will have to uninstall and resinstall the game and update it manually to whichever version you want to play.

No, it is not possible to roll back to a previous patch. If you want to do it then you will have to uninstall and resinstall the game and update it manually to whichever version you want to play.

Except I can't, coz I use steam. So I'm forced to use ither 10.0 or 10.2.

And if I by some miracle managed to get 10.1.1 using steam. My old savegame will be useless since it has been saved again in 10.2

Thats very disapointing. I'll try 10.2 some more, but there seems to be a total lack of goals in all matches, even AI vs AI matches. Sure hope my start of season was just a coincidence that most matches ended 0-0 or 1-0/0-1 , with an occational 2-1 "goals gallore match".

I'll try to play it through a season, but I started a new game with 10.2 yesterday and was only able to play 4 leaguegames and a CL qualic game before I couldn't motivate myself to play anymore. I liked 10.1.1 alot.

I do like the new fitness level though, much more realistic than earlier versions.

Archived