Coaches all leaving the club!

I am Man City, won the Premier and now beggining season 2 allmost all our coaches are accepting offers for similar positions at clubs like At. Madrid and sunderland... whats going on here?

Anyone know how to handle this?

Thx!

Happens quite a lot especially if your successful. Just try offering a new contract and most times they'll accept. Clubs will probably start putting bids in for your players as well.

BUT this does get better as you progress in the game, for some reason clubs stop trying to steal your coaches as much. I agree, it is very annoying at first though and SI need to lower the chances of it happening because it just simply does not happen that often in real-life.

Yeah, i agree with the contract offering ... gonna do that now - might be too late thoug, because basically almost half of the staff that i had are gone or about to!

also agree, that its a little exagerated... (bug?) - because in real life it really doesnt happen with this frequency; and if it does the coach will probably accept for a hight position.... like Ass. or even Manager!

BUT this does get better as you progress in the game, for some reason clubs stop trying to steal your coaches as much. I agree, it is very annoying at first though and SI need to lower the chances of it happening because it just simply does not happen that often in real-life.

well i think that would be obvious has there will be rubbish coaches left at the club and nobody would want to sign them. I just lost moniz to west brom even though I offered him a 67000 pounds (pound sign not working) a week contract for 3 years and west brom are paying 1300 pounds a week for 2 years..

Archived