ticks me off...

It happens far too often:

1. scoring a goal and having the opponent IMMEDIATELY score right after even if I've been dominating the play throughout the match.

2. controlling the game and having 10 or 15:1 chances on goal as compared to opponent and on his one chance, the opponent scores. I lose.

grrr... just venting

It happens far too often:

1. scoring a goal and having the opponent IMMEDIATELY score right after even if I've been dominating the play throughout the match.

2. controlling the game and having 10 or 15:1 chances on goal as compared to opponent and on his one chance, the opponent scores. I lose.

grrr... just venting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tomaldo91:

Mate,theress no point pointing out these issues becose you just get slated for your tatics blah blah,i have these problems sometimes (often in LLM) and changing of tactics do no changes alot of the time i hope it gets fixed in the next game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not slated, simply pointing out the facts.

Things like this will always happen occasionally, just like they do in real life, but you can reduce the chances of them happening by getting your tactics right.

Just because you've changed your tactics doesn't mean they'll stop happening, you probably changed to the wrong tactic anyway.

Archived