How do you get the World Cup games to show?

In FM 09 when the World Cup or Euro Championships were on it would come up with all the games on your screen.

Then you would continue it would play the games and the same screen with the results of the games was there.

In this incarnation it doesnt show you any of the games and im sunscribed!

HELP!

Go to the FM drop down menu and then Detail Level. Change the World Cup to whatever detail you like e.g later stages, main stages, all.

That's not it because I have that ticked and can't get the world cup results to show.

I believe it is something to do with the screenflow option but I haven't as yet been able to get it to work. I haven't really looked in to it that much to be honest though.

Unless, of course, the OP means he wants to watch the games. Then you can just click the game you want to watch and it will put a small 'view' there and play the game out live.

I thought the OP meant getting the results to show as they are played.

From the manual under Screen Flow:

This section allows you to set a course of screens for the game to take you to at set intervals. For example, if you wished to see the Fixtures and Results Screen from the World Cup every week whilst the competition was running, you can set these options before clicking ‘Add Screen’. When continuing the game thereafter, at the intervals you specify, this screen will appear before the game continues processing.

From the manual under Screen Flow:

This section allows you to set a course of screens for the game to take you to at set intervals. For example, if you wished to see the Fixtures and Results Screen from the World Cup every week whilst the competition was running, you can set these options before clicking ‘Add Screen’. When continuing the game thereafter, at the intervals you specify, this screen will appear before the game continues processing.

Magic mate! Thats what I needed to know!

Cheers again!

Archived