Why are Chelsea somehow Superhuman?

I know that they are top but they actually lose in real life.

They've got a ridiculously good depth in their squad because Roman has pumped millions into the set-up.

They have one of the best players in the world in defense, midfield and up-front.

Carlo Ancelotti is their manager.

They've lost twice this year (I think) and had done in my game too.

Some teams are horribly hard to play against. Chelsea being one of them. Liverpool only lost two games all season last year and still didn't win the league.

I always pray for any team to take points off Chelsea. They are good. And rightly so in my opinion.

Can someone tell me why this is.. They are always in the top 2 and hardly ever lose, the likes of the other top 4 will also hardly ever win against them as well. So can someone please tell me why they are somehow Superhuman by football standards. :|

Honestly, did you think this through before you asked?

I'll be honest. No I didn't think this through. I'm just annoyed how they are so unstoppable on every game I start.

Hahaha fair enough, nice of someone to be honest and not start an argument! It is true though, they are pretty unstoppable, but that is because of the awesome squad, manager, set up, pretty much everything they have going on.

Can someone tell me why this is.. They are always in the top 2 and hardly ever lose, the likes of the other top 4 will also hardly ever win against them as well. So can someone please tell me why they are somehow Superhuman by football standards. :|

I beg to differ :D

Chelsea-1.png

I can vouch for you ArsenalFan7 in my new game 10.2 with United. Chelsea are top on goal difference with me P18 W15 D3 L0. They haven't lost at all apart from to me in the Community Shield 1-0 but in those 18 league games they have only conceded 3 goals. It is quite frankly doing my head in also lol.

Hate to admit it as a fellow Gunner, but Chelsea is the best team in the league IRL and they are rated in the game accordingly. They also have a huge transfer kitty which means they can afford to buy superstars to replace their aging squad.

On mine Chelsea won the league the first season (they will in real-life too).

However, second season with 4 games to go for most teams (6 for Chelsea), they are fourth, win their two games in hand and they would only go second.

Tottenham are actually top, and being 5 points clear of second (16 points clear of Chelsea), they look likely to grab the title.

This is my first full season on FM10 in the premier league (started a few with Villa and City but got bored) after promotion with Newcastle.

First season

They won the league on goal differance over Spurs (have to feel sorry for Spurs in this situation as they done well to be there)

Second season im in November they sit second (I drew against them with thanks to spending my entire transfer budgget on Dzeko) 2 points behind Spurs and one ahead of City. I think Spurs are due me a thanks :D (Aarron Lennon will do Mr Rednapp and we are even)

This is my first full season on FM10 in the premier league (started a few with Villa and City but got bored) after promotion with Newcastle.

First season

They won the league on goal differance over Spurs (have to feel sorry for Spurs in this situation as they done well to be there)

Second season im in November they sit second (I drew against them with thanks to spending my entire transfer budgget on Dzeko) 2 points behind Spurs and one ahead of City. I think Spurs are due me a thanks :D (Aarron Lennon will do Mr Rednapp and we are even)

How did you do with City in patch 1.2? I'm struggling hard with Arsenal, 6th right now and already lost 7 games and won only 11, draw 5. But im loving the challenge, finally it doesnt feel easy anymore even if you are a big club. Also the players needs much more resting now, so my 17 year old can finally be used.

How did you do with City in patch 1.2? I'm struggling hard with Arsenal, 6th right now and already lost 7 games and won only 11, draw 5. But im loving the challenge, finally it doesnt feel easy anymore even if you are a big club. Also the players needs much more resting now, so my 17 year old can finally be used.

My city game was on 10.1 and havent went back to it on 10.2. Although i have to say ive enjoyed my Newcastle challenge and despite only being 7th in the league ive only lost one game and won 3. (So in City's eyes i must be better than hughes) However Arsenal are not as good a team as they where on FM08 so i can understand the struggle

i don't think it's chelsea being good it's the rest of the top 4 are really bad this season. i'm half way into first season and chelsea are leading by 9 points with a game in hand, spurs are 2nd with 50 points, liverpool 3rd with 48 points and everton 4th with 46 points.

rest of normal top 4 clubs:

man u 5th with 46 points

arsenal 12th with 30 points.

this shows that one part of the game is not very realistic

They're top on mine but not invincible. I managed to draw 1-1 with them having led for the majority of the game at home and then went to Bridge and pulled off a shock 1-0 win (admittedly the goal was about a mile offside). Burnley dumped them out the FA Cup too

doesn't seem to have fixed the problem unfortunately :(, Man City are rediculously good and it deeply upsets me . On a more positive note however liverpool are more realistic on mine they are rotting away in the bottom half of the table .

Maybe they are good because they have LOADS OF MONEY?

Dzeko? He will cost alot though..

Or perhaps Lisandro Lopez, Chamakh (Although he can be a bit of a risk but he was superb for Arsenal and I got him for only £16.75Million) If I were you just look in the player search for Attackers and you'll find the guy you'll want. Although both Man United and Arsenal really don't need Strikers desperately..

Archived