[10.2] Too many disallowed goals

After applying the 10.2 patch I seem to be getting a lot more disallowed goals.It is no exaggeration to say i'm getting at least one every other match probably a lot closer to 1 a game.In two matches this season I've gotten two disallowed goals in one match (I'm only 10 games into the season by the way).

Also the opponents seem to be "certain he was offside" a lot more.

Anyone else noticing this?

In 10.1 there were no disallowed goals (from what I experienced). They just seem to have cropped up again like they were in FM09. I don't think there's any more than FM09, but cause there were none, or so few, in 10.1 then they are going to become more obvious and lead some people to thinking there are too many.

yep. my real madrid players (namely kaka, ronaldo, higuain, xabi alonso et al) are struggling to inspire themselves with original and efficient attacking moves which other smaller teams who don't have the level of coaches or the quality of players I do employ and when they finally find a way of putting the ball inside from a confusing corner kick the poorly rated referee dissalows the goal in a "controversial" decision.

im starting to think the referees are set to conspire against my team after I've openly critised their work.

Not noticed many myself. Not saying the OP doesn't experience this, just that i don't.

OP - How are they getting disallowed? Are they for fouls in the build up? Offside? Have your strikers got the PPM "tries to beat offside trap"?

It's a nice mixture of both.Fouls in the build up seem to be the most common.

I don't watch the match engine and play just using commentary so i can't see what's happening.

• 2 months later...

im Arsenal and have had so many problems with disallowed goals...i thought version 10.3 may have sorted it out but it hasnt. iv played 37 games in all competitons and had 19 disallowed goals. it also seems that every disallowed goal i get ends up costing me points or knocks me out of a competiton. it also seems that the majority of these disallowed goals come against my biggest rivals e.g 5 disallowed goals in the 3 matches against Manchester City!

OP

you can't base anything going off just a few games.

i also play with 10.2, and after 1 full season disallowed goals are usually the offside kind.

if you have a good team who is scoring lots and tearing up the division, you can in fairness expect more offside goals than a team struggling near the bottom.

it could also be due to the way you have set up your team/player instructions and the way you use touchline shouts and you could possibly try asking your forwards to try and learn stop being offside so much

Archived